Friday, January 11, 2008

I'll make every single second count

Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words.
Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song.

**

I woke up late in the morning, oh great! I hate waking up late.
Because I'll anyhow tie my hair, thus it'll turn out fugly. I'll rush, and I'll bound to forget to bring something to school (Which happened today, unfortunately) and I have to tell Bestie and Bestfriend that I'll be late.

And during morning assembly, Mrs Png told me to take off my earsticks.
Like omg? I said, "No cher! The rules only stated that no earstuds on the other holes but Im wearing earsticks!" And she thought that I got all of my piercings at one go. And wants me to get all of them off by Monday! How.

Maths lessons today was super important. And we had Fnn lessons,
we're making choux pastries. FYI, Choux is pronounced as shoe pastries.
HAHAH. No seriously, Choux = Shoe. Same pronounciation haha :D


After that add the flour, psss its for the casing.


When I look up I see them, during FNN lessons.


This is Guohao, he works alone HAHA.


I made this, got alot of pretty casings!

LET ME PRESENT TO YOU ALL, HE'S ONE OF MY FAITHFUL READER.
HAHAHA. He told me to post up this picture, yeah no kidding I did it willingly!


Hi my reader who keeps quoting from my entries! :B


Me, Gh and Ken!


After it is baked, cut it open.


For the custard.


I made this poopoo, Mdm Aishah said its cute HAHA.

Mdm Aishah named my partner and I the best choux pastry makers!
HAHA I can bake okay. You can also put in whatever fillings you want too. Can make durian puffs! Or with blueberry fillings, mmmm.
Want the recipe? If I like you enough I'll tell you LOL. Dont worry I love you all.


Hawhaw I'm holding onto poopoo, *giggles* Sh00 cUte nehzxz.


Im the happy terrorist! Joyce Lee, thats me haha.

Had Cca today. For the whole today I practically worked myself way past my limits.
Ran up ran down to hide the clues. ACL and me sweat(ed) like nobody's business.
So overall the first meeting went well. Lets pray for more enthu + undead meetings HAHA. No seriously I hope so. Im going to make Guides a fun fun Cca!


Its been raining.


WE'RE NIKE FANATICS!

Mama called and we settled to meet at JEC for dinner with Bryan.
Met Mama and we went to eat at a coffeeshop. Walked around and we went home.
And right now Im Blogging + Bloghopping + Msning + Dreading to move my butt.

Out tomorrow. See if I can blog (I dont know where Im going) soon.
Till then, goodbye all!


P/s: Guohao please stop quoting from my blog, I'll smack you upside down! :B

P/s: I'm living life in the fast lane, so dont try to stop me!

P/s: My whole mind is still stuck in the Holiday mood PERIOD.

No comments: